SUBMIT YOUR SITE TO TOP 50 SEARCH ENGINES FREE

SERCH THE WEBS NOW

Custom Search

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

HOW HOLY SPIRITUAL IS YOU?

The Lord Jesus Christ promised His Believers the gift of the Holy Spirit (John 7v37-39).
Wherever church or doctrine you have the sentiment for, if you do not have the Holy Spirit you are not a Believer of Jesus Christ (Romans 8v9b,Acts 19v1-6).
So take this test to, at least confirm whether you are short of the requirements of the Lord and make amendments so that the promises of Jesus Christ can be fulfilled in your life.

S/No QUESTIONS TRUE FALSE
1 I often feel so connected to the Lord Jesus Christ that it is like there is no separation between us.
2 I often render help to my neighbours and do things to help protect animals and plants from extinction.
3 I am deeply fascinated by many spiritual things in life that cannot be scientifically explained.
4 Often I have unexpected flashes of visitations from the Holy spirit and insight or understanding while relaxing
5 I sometimes feel so connected to nature that everything seems to be part of one living organism.
6 I seem to hear from the Spirit of God a sort of a ‘sixth sense’ that sometimes allows me to know what is going to happen.
7 Sometimes I have felt like I was part of God, pursuing righteousness as espoused by the Bible.
8 I am often called a fool because I get so wrapped up in doing good that I annoy the traditionalists(those who are strictly attached to their church doctrines) around me.
9 I often feel a strong sense of unity with God Almighty and His son Jesus Christ.
10 Even after thinking about something a long time, I have learned to trust my faith more than my logical reasons.
11 I often feel a strong spiritual or emotional connection with all the people around me.
12 Often when I am concentrating on God and His righteousness, I lose awareness of the passage of time.
13 I have made real personal sacrifices in order to make the world a better place, like preaching the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ in words, deeds and other media.
14 I have had experiences that made my role in life so clear to me that I felt very happy and excited.
15 I believe that I have experienced Holy Spirit impartation through my gross annoyance of sins, speaking only His words as dictated by Him at all times.
16 I have had moments of great joy in which I suddenly had a clear, deep feeling of oneness with the Trinity.
17 Often when I read the Bible, I get an interpretation that transcends the literal and many secrets of the Gospel are exposed to me.
18 I love my enemy with a passion that often surprise me and I receive complete victory over their plans for me.
19 It often seems to other people like I am in another world because I am so completely so focused in heavenly things (Colossians 3v2).
20 I believe that miracles happen.
21 I have performed miracles of gargantuan phenomenon and wonderful perspectives.
22 I live every day as if it were my last on earth believing that I will make heaven/eternal life immediately.
23 I have ALL the fruits of the Spirit as listed in Galatians 5v22-23
24 I lack one of the fruits of the Spirit
25 I lack some of the fruits of the Spirit
26 I have one of the fruits of the Flesh
27 I lack all the fruits of the Flesh
28 I have all the fruits of the Flesh as listed in Galatians 5v19-21.
29 I have a Ministry of my own where the True Gospel of Christ Jesus is being manifested, preached and practiced.

SCORING
Give yourself one point for each TRUE answer and 0 for each FALSE answer.

20 and above=Highly Spiritual, a real Holy Ghost Carrier:- Acts 1v5,8;2Corintians 1v 21-22,6v16Galatians 4v4-7.
Go out there and do whatever the Holy Spirit says to you.
Do not fear because HE is with you at all times in all places. Humanity will persecute you for your exploits.
But do not worry because yours is the Kingdom of God Already. Whatever you ask, God will grant it;

16-19=Spiritually Aware, easily lost in the moment.
You need to meditate regularly( Joshua 1v8) and continuously the Word Of God (Jesus Christ) so that the word and the Spirit (John 6v63) can dwell in you permanently because this will open your eyes to the actual promise of God to you. Your part in the Ministry of Jesus Christ will be revealed to you if you are consistent in the word;

12-15=Spiritually Average: could develop more spiritual life if desired. The maturity you have achieved in Christianity(Hebrew 6v1-6) need to be supported by the Holy Spirit before you can perform exploits.
Ask God for the power of spiritual perception and growth so that the promises of Christ can all be fulfilled in your life;

8-11=A practical empiricist lacking self-transcendence. A free Thinker in Christianity with no known affiliation in the spirit.
You are still a babe in Christianity(1 John 2v1-6).
You should utilize the word of God for your understanding, knowledge and be ready for maturity in the faith;

1-7=Highly skeptical: Resistant to developing spiritual awareness. You need to be closer to the word of God (Hebrew 10v26,35-36;1v4-6).
Read it Daily, ask God for spiritual understanding of the word and get your Holy Spirit Baptism Acts 2v38) so that you can be very useful for Christ Jesus.

This Test was designed by Evangelist Biodun Adesina (Santo Lorenxo)
For more test and messages on Holy Spirit Salvation, Faith, Baptism, Eternal life and Prosperity, you are invited to visit his blogsites as listed below:

http://SpiritualXtianity.blogspot.com
http://TrueAndAwesomeMiracles.blogspot.com
http://HolySpiritManifestations.blogspot.com
http://SpiritualAnswersToDivineQuestions.blogspot.com

No comments: